Every time I login successfully to Atlassian Cloud server using the [Login with Google] option, I just keep getting this terrifying message:
To keep your account secure, please verify your login.
Email address
Verification code
But every time I touch the [Verify your account] button, it says
<!> Provided verification code is invalid
No emails are ever attempted to be sent from Atlassian to my email, so I have no idea what they expect me to guess to put into that extremely annoying Verification code box.
And every time I touch the [Resend verification code] button, it just keeps repeatedly spewing these horrible LIES!
Email sent
We sent you another verification code
But in real life, nothing is ever sent.
Actually, everything was working fine a few days ago.
How can I force Atlassian to quit asking about those lies? Or how can I force Atlassian to actually try to send an email, as it's claiming to do? Or how much longer do I need to wait until Atlassian will finally allow login to function properly again?