Hello, I'm looking for some suggestions about a situation we have right with Jira software.
We started using Jira about a year ago. Since then the company grow and right now we have 20+ active projects on Jira. We are having a hard time managing all the open projects in Jira. What I would love to have is some kind of panel, dashboard, timeline, etc that includes all the active projects with some kind of high-level overview, maybe the workload by an engineer, active sprints with dates, etc. None of this is possible right now.
I've explored few possible solutions.
Advanced Roadmap from Jira premium was pretty promising. But all our projects are Next-Gen and are not supported in Advanced roadmaps (it's shame the "Next Gen" name is so misleading)
Jira Align also looks great for our needs but the pricing is a little bit out of our possibilities right now ($20-30k / yeah is just too high)
So the only option we have is to use some App or Plugin. Since there hundreds of options on the Marketplace only a few of them are cross-project (ie most are designed to work on a single project). A couple I tested that actually are cross-project were so slow and buggy that I was even unable to finish my evaluation if they are useful for us.
So I'm wondering if we are missing something? Any suggestion about how to have a "big picture" of several projects in Jira? Any suggestion is welcome!
Thank you!!