I use this snippet from my JMWE add-on to identify, by name, who is receiving an email notification on a certain event so folks know who has also been informed. I call this in a post function in a workflow. It works great and has for a couple years. I have some team members who have terminated employment with us. I detached them from the group called 'Production Support' that this function references before terminating their Atlassian Accounts. However, these terminated members (Bart and Lisa in my example below) are still returned in the list. It's not just these two users - anyone that previously worked with me who was in a group by this name is still identified in this emails. Is there an additional qualifier I can pass to this function to exclude inactive members? I couldn't spot one in the documentation. Thanks a lot for reading.
This notice was sent to:
<br/>
{{'Production Support' | roleMembers(true) | join(',')}}
Example output:
This notice was sent to:
Bart Simpson,Lisa Simpson,Tom Jones
Thanks,
-Paul