Hi, when I try sharing a private filter with a group, a project or my organization, the result is an error. Any idea?
Hello @Diego Rigo
Welcome to the community.
What is the error that you get?
Hi Diego - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Can you share the error you are getting?
Also, maybe log out and then back in again and try to share it.
Checking with Chrome's debugger I see this:
When I click the "Save" button, nothing happen. I can view that error only with the Chrome's debugger.
Did you try logging out and back in?
Can you try with a different browser?
Maybe clear your browser cache and try again?
Yes, I tried all these workaround, but nothing changed
Do yo have at least Browse Project permissions on all of the projects used by the filter?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.