I'm unable to figure out how to resolve this error message in Confluence. Any thoughts?
Hi @Harry Klein ,Good day.Can you confirm which browser are you using to view confluence?Can you confirm if it is a supported browser of Atlassian cloud products :https://support.atlassian.com/atlassian-account/docs/supported-browsers-for-atlassian-cloud-products/ ?
-Sri
Jumping on this as I have the same issue on the latest stable version of Chrome for Mac.
In my case it stopped working around 6 months ago
Hi Sri - sorry for not responding sooner. I am using the latest version of Chrome on Windows 10. All systems are kept current in terms of updates.
Yes, I am having the same issue, when trying to embed a Google Spreadsheet in Jira.
Let me know if there is anything to be done on Google Workspace level.
- like access prermissions?
I encountered this same error when using Microsoft Edge. My tracking prevention was set to "Strict." My solution was to add the below exception to "Tracking prevention" inside Edge's settings. This solved the "accounts.google.com redirected you too many times" error and I was still able to maintain my "Strict" tracking prevention setting.
Dominic
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.