Checked the operation status page and everything is green.But for some reason, there is no connection between Jira Cloud and Slack. Why is that?
not that this is an answer but I seem to recall another post on this yesterday. wondering if there is an issue. I will ping some folks to see if they are aware. I don't use slack w/ Jira so cannot confirm.
Hello there @tor!
Yes, we did have a communication failure between Jira and Slack. According to our internal teams, this has been solved and the integrations should be working as expected, just like how you noticed!
Please, let us know if there is anything else happening.
Also, thanks @Jack Brickey for flagging this!
It seems that it was an internal JIra connection issue.after a few hours it start working perfectly as it was
Hi Diego, thank you for the reply.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.