Hi everyone,
I am trying to add a unique reference of some kind to tasks in confluence. The //Action Item macro doesn't have any options for this. Is there a way? It's so I can more easily reference actions when I use the //Task Report macro in other pages.
One method I thought of was, instead of using //action item to instead use //jira and create an issue - that way I get an automatic reference. But then in my report on another page using //jira issue filter I need a label in those issues so I don't get all of them. I was using the filter 'action' just to draw them out as meeting actions. Makes it easier to run weekly progress meetings. The problem is the //jira macro when creating an issue in confluence doesn't appear to allow me to add a label, and also a column from the kanban.
Does anyone have either a better solution, or know how I can add the label and column name in the //jira macro when creating an issue? I don't really want to then have to go into Jira and pick out all the actions from the last meeting and add labels and shift them to another column manually if possible.
Thanks in advance
Rob