Hi, we are building an integration process between our Jira Service Desk instance and another support platform.... We've managed to build automation rules that trigger some events and using the Rest API we pulled the necessary information to push it into the other platform.
Unfortunately with the comments, although I'm detecting that the body it's composed of text, images and/or files, I'm not being able to actually pull the content of the file because the ID given in the comment section doesn't match the attachment's ID and I can't find a way to match them.
Here is the comment response, indicating that the body of has multiple parts:

But the ID of the attachment is numeric, therefore if I search for the given ID or the occurence Key I can't find a matching file..
Here is the attachment response:
Has anybody approached this scenario?
Thanks in advance for any help you can provide,