Somehow I managed to get story points showing on sub-tasks. I know I caused it to happen but now I don't want to see or use story points for sub-tasks. I cant figure out how I got them there or how o get rid of them.
Hi @Tom Judge
Look at this post, maybe can help you
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/How-can-I-use-story-points-with-sub-tasks/qaq-p/1608567
Cheers
Is this a Next-gen or Classic project?
In Next-gen. you'll need to go to project settings -> issue types -> sub-task and you should see the fields listed there for removal
In Classic, you need to check the field configurations, screens and field contexts - all three of them need to line up to allow the field to appear, but you can kill off the field for any one of them for a project to get rid of it (hide it in the field config for sub-tasks, remove it from any screens for sub-tasks, or change the global field context so it does not apply to sub-tasks)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.