Epics can have a color assigned to them. Is that list of colors (canonical names, RGB, hex, etc.) listed anywhere? I looked around, but couldn't find anything.
Thank you Alexis. I see how to apply this label when I create an Epic, but it doesn't seem possible to use it to re-assign colors to an existing Epic. It seems that I can add the Epic Color field to the screen, but it doesn't actually appear.
Is there anything which defines, say, ghx-label-1 as #000000, and similarly for the others? Knowing that would make it easier to refer to Jira colors in supporting documentation.
Hi @john_trasler ,
here's the current color code for Jira epics :
Let me know if this helps,
--Alexis
{"fields": {"customfield_10017": choose one -> "purple, blue, green, teal, yellow, orange, grey, dark_purple, dark_blue, dark_green, dark_teal, dark_yellow, dark_orange, dark_grey]"}}
what's customfield_10017?
Hey @Michael Aglas , this custom field number might be different in your Atlassian/Jira instance. I had the same question and found the custom field number by visiting this URL: https://<yourinstanceurl>/rest/api/2/issue/<issuekey>?expand=names
The issue key is the number of any of your epics. So, for me the URL was: https://schoolbox.atlassian.net/rest/api/2/issue/CSTB-1167?expand=names
Info found on this page: https://support.atlassian.com/cloud-automation/docs/find-the-smart-value-for-a-field/
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.