Hi.
I tried to copy-pasted automatically the company or customer-name to the associated custom field, if I link the Atlas CRM with the issue.
I saw in this forum there should be a automation for this. So, how do I get the "When" and "Then" arguments from Atlas shown in my Automation, like in the documentation (https://avisi-apps.gitbook.io/atlas-crm-for-jira-server/advanced/jira-service-desk-automation)? Do I need to link it somehow?
Thanks for help.
Hello Peter,Fatih here, I'm a developer of the Atlas CRM team.The linked documentation shows how you can automate Jira Service Desk Server/DC with Atlas CRM. That automation is only available on Jira Service Desk Server and Data Center.You can configure the automation in Jira Service Desk Server/DC through the project settings and then navigating to automation.I hope that helps.If you have further questions, you can also create a support ticket in our JSD here: https://avisi-support.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/10/group/37/create/54Kind regards,Fatih
Hi, Fatih, thanks for answer. Not really, how you mentioned, I knowed this documentation.
I'll show you where I stuck:
1. project Settings -> Automation
2. Select "Add Rule"
I think you mean Create Rule
3. Choose "Custom Rule" from the List, then select next.
Nothing like this showed up to me (even by "Add Template Rule" or if i choose "All rules" on the left).
Next to see for me is this:
This should be step 4, 5 and 6. But which trigger should I choose? There is no "Atlas CRM" trigger (like in the documentation). That's the point I stuck at.
Hello Peter,Ah I see. Atlas CRM currently only supports the legacy automation available in JSD (or JSM as it is called now). The screenshots above show the new automation feature. We do not integrate with the new automation feature yet.We do have plans to support the new automation feature this year.Kind regards,Fatih
Thank you.
Is there an other possibility to get the linked Customer on a Template?
We give our customers a confirmation about their repair-order and we are looking for to get the linked customer on this Confirmation, which is made with BigTemplate.
Do you know something that could work?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.