Recently we were moved to the new issue view. We have some custom fields that we use to enter exact date times, for incident detected, start- and enddate. We use this information to calculate mean time to recovery, mean time to detection and mean time to resolve. It is important to use to have exact data on this, as some production incidents cost around 10K of revenue per minute - so we need data to be exact as possible.
In the old view we could enter in minutes:

However, in the new view it only accepts 30 min intervals. I can change the time:

but it does not allow me to save that anymore:

Since the old view will not be available anymore after 31st, how can I enter a time like 8:35 PM for these fields?
I've found an issue that exactly describes what should happen - but it is for JIRA servicedesk so probably that had the same problem https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDCLOUD-8104