I am trying to create dashboard on which I want to show Time (from Business Value) as sum from all issues in JIRA for selected filter.Example:Is it possible?
Hi @Arkadiusz Dzitko is "Business Value" a custom field of type number in your scenario?
It looks like drop down list with Business Values, then after creating issue we have another Tab when editing Issue with Estimated Benefits and free textboxes for each Benefit (TIme, Customer Satisfaction, Quality, etc.).
Hello @Arkadiusz Dzitko ,
at RoninPixels we are working on that feature for our Dashboard Hub for Jira app , and I would like to know more about this need. Which time field are you thinking on getting a sum of? Right now we can show a table with some time values like you can see on this image:
So we would be happy to know more about this, and try to find out a way to help you
This is how it looks on our side:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.