I am a new Confluence user and am working on organizing our library of learning resources for the company. I'd like to implement the use of labels to list pages related to the specifics label or multiple labels. For instance, if we have a new hire in sales, I would want all helpful training docs to be listed that have the label "onboarding-sales". The pages listed would range from how to create an email signature to how to logon to the sales software to an overview of the company. These pages may also share other labels but would pull into the list since they all share "onboarding-sales." Once the label brings up the list of pages associated with the label, is there a way to click on the listed pages to immediately be directed to the referenced page(s)? Or does the user need to make a note of the pages?
Additionally, as pages are added to the space, does the macro I created on a separate page with the list of labels and content by labels get automatically updated?
Thank you!
Lauren