Hey folks,
Need your help to understand if what I am after is possible:
Current: as a product owner, I own multiple products, for which I am running separate sprints, with their own cards, where I can give my developers permissions to view and edit the cards.
Desired: I want to have under the same structure (let's say a project named after the area I am leading), under which I want to have all my products' boards, with their issue type names, separated on different backlogs specific for every product and accessible only by the assigned developers. Tried with classic project and so far was able to accomplish the followings:
created a project called TOM, under which I have been able to create following different boards: KLARA, CBS, Shotgun, WebApps. Related to these boards, I have also created various Story types for every of these products/boards. The first problem I have is that all cards inherited the Project name and they're all named like TOM-xx. Could that be customized?
Also, checking the backlog for various boards I have created under TOM project, all cards are showing, regardless of the board I am choosing. How can I see them on separate backlogs, related to the boards I am choosing?
Also, presuming that above would be possible, how can I separate accesses of developers per boards?
Thanks,
Adrian