Good evening,
How much does cost the annual renewal for jira software cloud?
In Jira Software we pay the 50% of the inizial price.
Is that similar for jira cloud?
@Chiara Squilloni
They have a calculator for Cloud: https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/pricing
Be aware, if you plan on allowing anyone to login and grant access (like SSO etc) if you go annually it's best to take into account for your companies growth because if you go over the user limit people will have issues with access.
Best,Clark
Thank you @Clark Everson Clark, this is for the price, so if I want to buy a licence for 100 users I know that I have to pay 7000 $, but my answer is "the next year will I pay 7000 or 3500$?"
Hi @Chiara Squilloni
The calculator and prices you see there are the annual prices as of today. So if prices stay the same and you pay annually then that is what you'll pay next year. However, if Atlassian increases the prices next year it may raise. The price is not a one time discount, it's what the bill is. Though Atlassian has increased their prices sometimes so I can't guarantee that won't happen again.
This let me speachless!
With jira server you pay for the licence and than you pay the half for the renewal!
Be sure, they will increase the price, over and over again!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.