When I first logged into Confluence Cloud I had a "Quickstart" menu that has since disappeared. How can I bring that "Quickstart" menu back?
Hi @Erin Coffey
This menu normally shows for new users. Did you click the dismiss button? Apparently there was a recent update so you can bring it back"The ‘Quick start’ panel is getting an upgrade - now you’ll be able to restart product tours, navigate directly to ‘getting started’ documentation and get up and running quickly using a checklist directly from within Jira Service Management and Opsgenie. Want to find the panel again? Go to your profile in the top right and select ‘Your coach’."
https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloud/blog/2021/03/atlassian-cloud-changes-mar-1-to-mar-8-2021
If this doesn't work maybe it hasn't been rolled out to your instance yet as it was a very recent change.
best,Clark
Hi Clark, I don't see "Your coach" as an option...
Same issue here - please advise - Thanks
Same here, @Clark Everson , no "Your coach" available, neither visible on free nor on premium cloud instances.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.