Good morning Team,
I hope you are well.
Recently, we noticed that we had a lot of tickets with the status "Processing" (picture 1). Because of this, we have implemented a new automatic rule (picture 2):
When a ticket has been in Processing status for more than three days, the status automatically changes to Waiting answer. Not only that, the ticket is assigned to the ticket originator and an automatic ticket is added informing that action needs to be taken.
Currently, this functionality seems to be working correctly.
However, every department must take ownership of their own tickets, and SLAs should always be met. Therefore, I would like to know if it would be possible to assign the ticket automatically to a department, and not to the ticket creator (a member of a department).
Could you kindly tell me if this is possible? And if so, could you tell me how I can do it?
Thank you very much in advance for your attention!
KR,

