Find all Epic issue types
Which are set to a "Done" resolved state
But which have child issues which are not in a "Done" resolved state
How might I do this with JQL?
Welcome to the community, you can achieve the required functionality by using a third party plugin, famous one's are
below is the example of JQL Search Extensions for Jira & reports
find all epics with status=done where child's status is not equal to done
issue in epicOf("status!=done") and status=done
Can not be done with JQL alone, but with Script Runner for Jira there are JQL Extension for this kind of stuff, eg:
-- All Issues from BABE withe done Epic but Issue is not done
issueFunction in issuesInEpics("project = BABE and resolution is not EMPTY") and resolution is EMPTY
Sidenote: I would also suggest to protect your Epic workflow in two ways:
@Tomáš Vrabec Thanks - how is this configured in the Epic workflow?
Thanks. We don't have ScriptRunner I'm afraid..
Hello Kimmo,
What Maximilian wrote is correct, this is not possible by default in JQL.
You need ScriptRunner or some other plugin(there a few others).
BR, Olga
@Kimmo Kyle I am using JMWE application for that.
Ah - so the Jira workflow schemes don't natively support such rules? It can only be done with a 3rd party app?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.