We were about to start our first sprint in a new Next-Gen project, however, the "Start Sprint" button is disabled and I can't figure out how to enable it.
As far as I know I have the right permissions.
Hello @Eriks,
Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!
On a next-gen project, by default, the users added to the role “Administrators” or “Members” have permissions to manage sprints.
With this said, can you please check with the project administrator to confirm if you are a member of one of these roles?
If you are part of a custom role, then they must check if the permission below was added:
They must check this detail on Project settings > Access.
I know you mentioned that it’s the first sprint, but I would like to share just for your information that, in next-gen, it’s possible to start one sprint at a time, parallel sprints are available only for classic projects.
Kind regards,Angélica
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.