Our board is now showing two active sprints at a time when we only want 1 active sprint at a time. I've checked to make sure that parallel sprints are disabled and they are. I need help getting back to only one active sprint.
Hello @Melanie Solomon
Welcome to the community.
Are you working with Classic projects or Next Gen projects?
I work only with Classic projects, and we have parallel sprints turned on, but I have a theory. Are you sure that both sprints belong to the board? For Classic projects a sprint will display in the board if
1. the sprint was created in that board, or
2. the sprint may have been created in a different board, but includes an issue that is within the scope of the filter for the current board.
Perhaps one of those sprints was actually created in a different board and is displaying because it contains an issue that is within the scope of your current board.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.