Hello, everyone! On my team's project, all our user stories are each linked to a statement-of-work requirement, and some of them are linked to multiple requirements. If I export a user story query to Excel, each linked requirement shows up in a column called Linked Issue (Requirements Derivation). If a story is linked to four requirements, there are four columns each labeled Linked Issue (Requirements Derivation) with one value for that story, not four entries in a cell in one column for that story. I hope that makes sense.
Is there some query I could run, a report I could generate, or maybe some way to set up a pivot table in an Excel export, to show Story-123 is linked to these requirements, Story-456 is linked to these requirements? I have a pivot table now, but I must be missing something because it's still very manual to get the information, and having no luck with queries, either.
Thanks in advance for any assistance.