I have 5 projects into JIRA, and I would like to use the mail handler to open ticket by the email.
Is it posible to do this with more than one project?
Hi, @Fernando Reimberg !
Yes, you can create several mail handlers in your Jira. Look throught the docs.
For example, own mail handler for each project, of course if you have business-needs in it
If you got any questions - feel free to ask them!
In this case I can continue with the default mail that is created and o just need to add the mail handler related to my new project ?
and I need to do some extra configuration?
I have this configuration, but the issue is being created just for the first project, to the second one no.
What business-case do you have?
Why you want to dublicate issues in different projects from 1 email?
I think you firstly should create another incoming mail server.
Secondly configure mail handler on it(one of that you already have).
For example, Default Cloud Mail Server will be used for creation and commenting issues from project FR-BR.
And new mail server will be used for reation and commenting issues from project ReimbergIR.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.