Dashboard report query
I need to work out the average amount of issues resolved within a certain time period. I'm using fields start and end time. Which gadget and/or JQL is requiredMany thanks
Hi Christopher - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Not sure that I understand the question completely, but you don't have an average resolved during a certain time period - you just have the actual number resolved during that period.
It would look like:
Project = ABC and resolved >= 2021-03-01 and resolved <= 2021-03-31
All of the issues resolved on project ABC during the month of March
Hi @Christopher Pulis
Yes, and... to what John says...
You can do the time range but not the roll-up thing with out-of-the-box Jira. For example show me the resolved issue count average (by month) for the last calendar year. There are lots of marketplace add-ons for such types of reporting.
Two possible work-arounds are:
Best regards,
Bill
Thanks very much Bill. I'll give that a try. Much appreciated.Chris
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.