The Create button defaults to creating a page. Please help
Hello @Daniel Tita ,
View all space -- > create space
Hi @Daniel Tita
Have you followed these steps here? Under "Create a team or project space"
If that is not working, then you do not have the create space permissions (but I can see based on this ticket that you are an admin of a free Cloud version, so I think the above link is what will help).
I am not able to create Software project space , when I enter the space name on "Create a software project space" screen and click on Create nothing happens. I am able to create Documentation space. I am using free cloud version of Confluence.
I'm having the same issue - and Space Permissions tells me I must have a paid plan?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.