I moved to cloud last week.
and It was no problem before I recreated the gadget today.
Activity Stream gadget is loading forever.
please help me.
Hello @SuminPark,
Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!
Just for a better understanding of the issue, I would like to know if you are using a filter on the Activity Stream.
If that’s the case, can you please let us know the filter you are using so we can test here using the same?
Can you please open the developer tools on your browser and check on the console tab if it shows any other error related to the gadget? If so, please, send us a screenshot (just make sure to hide private information).
Kind regards,Angélica
Thank you for reply.
I'm not using any filter. (Even I don't know how to use filter)
Below is the console log from chrome when I'm watching dashboard.
Thank you for the details, @SuminPark.
Those are the same warnings that show on my site, but the gadget loads normally.
Are you the only user facing this issue?
Have you tried clearing your browser cache and cookies to test?
Can you test using another browser?
The filter I mentioned you can find on … > Configure. Can you filter by one project only just to test?
I'm the only user facing this issue in our company.
I tried after clearing all cache and cookies. It didn't work.
I tested on Mac(chrome, safari) Ubuntu(firefox, chrome) and It showed same result.
The configuration button is disabled state. So I can't see the page.
Thank you for your support.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.