Recent changes to the way comments are sorted on Jira tickets seem to give me two bad options:
1. I can sort by newest first - which means the most recent comments are on top. BUT the new comment box is at the bottom. So I have to scroll down to the bottom and lose my context before I create a new comment (I usually can't see the newest comments on the screen when I'm responding, so I'm spending a lot of time scrolling up and down)
OR
2. I can sort by oldest first - but by default Jira shows the oldest 10 comments. So, I get confused, then I see the button to expose the newer comments. Then I have to scroll down 100 comments to get to the most recent context.
Is there a way to either:
a. move the "new comment" box to the top of the comment list so I can sort by newest first?
OR
b. revert to the old style where the comments were stored by oldest first, but only the newest 10 comments are shown?
Thanks for any help...