Hi,
This is a new issue for me when I'm creating TOC with or without bullets the content displayed in the middle of the screen.
What's wrong with it?
Hello there @Natalie Nezry!
As I understand, the Table of Contents is not working as expected. The behavior you shared with us is indeed strange!
I tried to replicate it while using our "Table of contents" macro but was ultimately unable to:
With this in mind, I would like to check a few topics with you. Here we go:
Are you using out "Table of Contents" macro?Insert the table of contents macro If you are, would it be possible for you to share some screenshots of the settings you applied to the macro? Is this happening with all pages where you try to insert a Table of Contents?
Let us hear from you!
This is weird, but happy weird now it seems to be fixed!
I used in the macros default: list, disc (tried none as well) brackets..
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.