The JIRA create one default cloud mail service for my project, but I am not able to configure this email to open tickets, how can I do this?
I would to create one ticket by sendind one email to this default cloud mail that is created to my project.
Hi @Fernando Reimberg,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
You need to set up the email handler so it knows which project and issue type is should use. Please have a look at Create issues and comments from email for more information.
I already did this, but still not open tickets when I send email
Are you sending your incoming email from an account associated with your Atlassian account? Do you have create issue permissions in the project?
the first question , the answer is no, I am creating the email from my company email, and the second question, i dont know where I need to go to create this issue permissions in the project. is it posible to help me?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.