Twice now, I have been browsing issue B. I will save my changes for issue B, then click the breadcrumb link at the top of navigate to issue B's parent, issue A. The entire page doesn't reload when navigating this way, only the inline content frame does.
I will make changes to parent issue A and then save. Upon returning to child issue B, I will find the entire description frame overwritten with the content I just saved to parent issue A. I will refresh numerous ways, numerous times, clear the cache, but it has been overwritten.
I will have to use the history to rebuild the content and reformat it.
This has happened going both ways with a parent and/or a child being overwritten with content from another issue.
Best guess, it appears that when clicking the breadcrumb, while the description frame changes it's almost as if the actual unique ID of the issue you're editing remained the original issue. If I use full screen mode instead and use full page reloads to navigate around, this does not happen.