My tickets don't let me add someone so they can see. My colleague is able to share/add theirs.
Hi Diane - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
When you say that you can't add someone - do you mean that you can't assign the card to them? Or something else?
If that, check the Permission Scheme for that project to see if you have the Assign Issues permission.
I don't assign issues on the tickets, I just want to add my Director so he can have visibility into the tickets I open and/or have pending.
What field are you try to add your Director to?
There is a field that says SHARE and I'm listed there as the creator of the ticket. I need to be able to ADD a colleague to view the ticket.
Hi Diane,
for a better understanding - could you please kindly confirm you are following Approach 1) or Approach 2) according to the linked information?https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/jira-service-management-issue-sharing-962968441.html
Regards,Daniel
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.