Hi Team, I cannot see any option to add calendar to confluence space. No templates no macros .
Is this a functionality not available for confluence cloud ? it is very basic
Hi @Garima Shrivastava
Welcome to Atlassian community!
Unfortunately, the Team Calendar application is only available in Cloud plan Premium - see a comparison of different plans at https://www.atlassian.com/software/confluence/pricing
Cheers,
Pavel
Thanks Pavel . I've been earlier using confluence server instance and had the add on installed . It was much handy and useful .
Have recently moved to confluence cloud and is running in standard tier since we have limited users . Was really hoping to have Team coordinated on various aspects on confluence .
Does Atlassian plan to bring any similar feature made available for free or standard users ,near future? I hope you would agree that any product is more sellable based on its basic offerings to customer .
I agree, but I'm afraid that Atlassian probably doesn't plan to put these functionalities in a lower plan, because that's the advantage of a more expensive plan. Atlassian has published the Atlassian Cloud Roadmap, but does not publish plans with its products.
Thanks for your responses Pavel . Cheers !!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.