I have an oauth token in JIRA for Confluence, but I don't have one in Confluence for JIRA -- I can link to confluence pages in JIRA tickets, but I can't link to JIRA tickets in confluence pages.
Hi Alex,
You'll need to create the application links for both sides. I recommend using the trusted application type which will use the current logged user permissions for both apps.
After doing this, if the confluence user have permission to see the jira project, then he will be able to do so.
Cheers,
Rodrigo
Thanks, but i only have Oauth as an option-- I don't see "trusted application"
This should automatically be done for you, it sounds like you might have 2 distinct OnDemand instances instead of having one with both JIRA and Confluence. You might consider combining the two if that is the case.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.