Is there any SmartValue out there or any other way to generate a list of links to an issue's attachments?
Situation
We have a project that has two types of issues: Data Acquisition and Tasks.
Data is collected in Data Acquisition issues then the blocked Tasks use this data (many to many relationship between Data Acquisitions and Tasks).
Automation adds a comment to Tasks when Data Acquisition issues are completed to alert assignees.
Problem
Task assignees do not have any direct path to the Data Acquisition data they need while viewing the Task. Requiring users to click through linked issues to access the data is a drain on time as is requiring users to manually propagate Data Acquisition attachments out to blocked issues.
How can we automatically have attachments from Data Acquisition issues available on Tasks with a single click?
What I've tried
I have not found any workflow automation, project automation or legacy automation that will copy attachments from one issue to another.
I'm currently trying to make it happen with SmartValues but do not see one that returns the path of the attachments, only the file name. I am missing the attachment ID.
