Hello!
I get an error ("OAuth 2.0 is not enabled for this method.") when trying to get sprints lists.Please, clarify if all these requests are supported with OAuth?
https://api.atlassian.com/ex/jira/XXX/rest/agile/1.0/board/filter/projId - ["OAuth 2.0 is not enabled for this method."]
https://api.atlassian.com/ex/jira/XXX/rest/agile/1.0/board/1/sprint - ["OAuth 2.0 is not enabled for this method."]
https://api.atlassian.com/ex/jira/XXX/rest/greenhopper/latest/sprint/picker - ["OAuth 2.0 is not enabled for this method."]
Thanks
For people who are searching for this.
I think you have to use the new paths as listed here (im still trying to get this working):
The examples look like this:-
curl --request POST \ --url 'https://your-domain.atlassian.com/rest/agile/1.0/board' \ --header 'Accept: application/json' \ --header 'Content-Type: application/json' \ --data '{ "filterId": 10040, "name": "scrum board", "location": { "projectKeyOrId": "10000", "type": "project" }, "type": "scrum" }'
Also, you have to enable the new granular scopes in your app. It took me a while to find it - its in the blue banner that says
Click below to view new permissions for your app that provide more fine-grained data access.
If I get this working ill report back, because this is the first hit in google for this error
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.