Incoming mail handler designed for a project to create tasks stopped working for the last 4 days eventhough we haven't changed anything related to that section. What can I do to detect and/or solve the problem? (Here is the configuration)
Couple of things to check...
Hey there, thanks for your reply.
1. No it is not possible actually
2. Yes unread mails in a specific label are present yet there are no issues created with them
3. I created another handler and tested it yet no issues created
Based on having unread emails it seems that Jira is not able to connect. That is why I inquired about password as that happened to me years ago. One thing you could check is the audit log to see what may have changed in your instance that might explain the issue. (Admin > system > audit log). Otherwise contact Atlassian Support so they could log in.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.