Hello Atlassian Community!
I have 2 questions :
Example, let's say :
Epic : User Registration (we have 5 different types of users and redirects to different user dashboard after registration, also they have different fields upon registration, plus, we also have verification process for each user types - that's why i put it into epic)
Story : As a UserA, i should be able to register in the app. As a User B i should be able to register in the app. . . . and so on
Question 1 : Is it right that I put 5 different user stories for registration ? Considering that I have 5 different user types with different registration fields & redirections?
Question 2 : Now, how do i deal with UI, Frontend, API, DB & Mobile tasks? Should i put them as subtasks for each stories? So, that would be..
User Story : As a User A, i should be able to register in the app
Subtasks :
- Implement UI for registration form
- Implement frontend functionalities and to connect to API
- Create API for registration functionality
- Create user_table in mysql db
- Implement Android UI for registration form
- Implement Android registration function and connect to API
- Implement iOS UI for registration form
- Implement iOS registration function and connect to API
And, I have to re-create these subtasks 5 times for 5 user stories?
Your comments are really great help. I'll be so thankful for all of those
Cheers & Regards!