I am trying to add maven dependency for "zfj-cloud-rest-client-1.2 jar" for my POC using Zephyr with Jira cloud.
Can you please help with the same.
Welcome to the community @[deleted]
If you are developing for Jira cloud, I'm not sure where do you want to add this dependency.
Now, if you using Java for cloud plugin development you can
I hope this helps.
This doesn't work for me. It throws run time errors like: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/atlassian/fugue/Option
My end-objective is to update Zephyr on a real time basis as every test case passes or fails. I am using openjdk11, TestNg and maven. Is there a documentation that provides step by step on achieving this.
Also I tried following this example: https://github.com/zephyrdeveloper/zapi-cloud/blob/master/Samples/src/com/thed/zapi/cloud/sample/CreateCycleAndAddTests.java but I get run time errors.
Is there any maven dependency that I directly use which further provides wrapper for calling zephyr apis?
I am experiencing this same thing. This 3.0 jar appears to be missing the necessary dependencies, or rather it's pom file doesn't correctly define it's dependencies. NoCkassDef for fugue and typesafe play dependencies. The jar file the Zephyr squad says to use is zfj-cloud-rest-client-1.2-jar-with-dependencies.zip and it works, but it contains a bunch of extra crap that you don't need and I was hesitant to pull into my project. Why is this so hard?
For anyone needed: https://github.com/zephyrdeveloper/zapi-cloud/blob/master/Samples/production/zapi-cloud/generator/java/target/zfj-cloud-rest-client-1.2-jar-with-dependencies.jar
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.