I am trying to add a team member to a board and it says "no matches". There is one incorrect listing that I am also trying to delete. I am find this very non intuitive.
Hello @Alison Saunders
Welcome to the community.
Are you working with a Classic project or a Next Gen project.
Can you tell us the exact steps you are executing and provide a screen image?
Hmmm, I am very, very new and actually don't know. Is there like a baby level intro?
If the project is Next Gen it will say so at the bottom of the navigation pane on the left.
Hi, okay yes it is Next Gen. Thanks!
Hello @Alison Saunders,
Thank you for reaching out to Community!
I can see that you are using Cloud Free and I would like to add that, on a Free site, anyone with a license will be an administrator of the projects.
I believe that you are trying to add a new user directly to a board, but first, it’s necessary to invite them to the site and after that, they will be able to view the board.
Please, go to Cog icon > User management and invite the person.
It’s not necessary to add them to the board after that, if you assign an issue to them, they will be automatically listed there.
Kind regards,Angélica
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.