After editing a page and clicking Publish or Close, none of the edits are saved. Changes to the page do not appear.
@Jose Fernandez
Welcome to community. Can you provide a little more information.
It was happening on a particular browser. I was able to save and publish in a different browser.
Thanks.
Can you clarify which browser worked and which didn't? I'm encountering the same issue.
Hi Rebecca,
The Symantec Endpoint Protection installed in my pc was preventing Microsoft Edge to fully update after the latest Windows 10 update.
So, my first solution was to stop using Microsoft Edge and install Firefox. I was able to edit, save/publish Confluence pages in Firefox.
My second solution was uninstalling Symantec Endpoint Protection. Now, I can edit, save/publish Confluence pages in both Firefox and Microsoft Edge.
I hope this helps.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.