Hi there! New to Confluence and trying to create a new space for my team to work in. Not sure how to do that though. Thanks!
You'll need to have the create space global permission enabled first, if you don't already have it you'll need to get with your Confluence administrator. If you do have it enabled then you can follow the steps outlined in these links. The first link is for creating a blank space, and the second link is for creating a template space. I personally like template spaces because you can use it for ideas on how to get started.
https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/create-a-blank-space/
https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/create-a-space-from-a-template/
How can I get a Personal Space global permission? Who is my Confluence administator?
I wouldn't know who your Confluence administrator is, is there someone in your organization that you could reach out to?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.