Hello,
My backlog view currently displays all issue types. How do I set a filter so that my backlog view excludes certain issue types like Features and Themes?
Thanks
Hi Brian - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
You can't control which issue types will be shown by column, however, you can create a quick filter that when selected will hide certain issues.
Hi @brian byars ,
you need to setup your own filter in your board. Please take a look to this article https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/configure-filters/
Hope this helps,
Fabio
Not the columns, but I just want only certain issue types to appear on the backlog view. As shown in the attachment, the view has stories(green), tasks(blue), and features(red). I want to be able to select only the issue types that I wish to see on the backlog view.
@brian byars , as said in my answer you need to setup your own filter in your board so that only issues coming from the filter will be in the backlog.
Ciao,
Which issue types are the only ones you want to see in the backlog?
This is not a useful answer. You have to be an administrator to do this. Non-administrators should still be able to use filters on this screen even if they are not persisted for others.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.