Question for Andreas Purde.
Andreas - have you looked at supporting a cloud version of simple-cite?
If no, would you?
If yes, can you let us know your findings please?
Do you have any contact details we can reach you on?
Hi Hugh,
If you want Andreas to be notified of your question, you need to use a mention.
@Andreas Purde - this one's for you.
Dear Hugh,
I saw that you opened a proposal already - thank you. I'll monitor it and see if more people are asking for it.
To transfer a plugin from server to cloud is quite some work. It is unfortunately not done in a weekend. In case it is interesting for a group of people I will consider it.
Kind regards,
Andreas
Hi @Andreas Purde
thank you for your swift response.
Do you have a contact number or email address I can reach you on privately?
best wishes
Hugh
Sure. They are on Marketplace: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/vendors/1211806
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.