when I want to create a new task of project issue,I found the arrangement is different from what I set in the system.Like the second field I've set in the system is a date filed,but the on project task input form is the other one.
Hi @李 苗苗
When you say the you have set arrangement "in the system", how did you do that? Did you configure "screens"?
To answer your question: You will have to setup fields and their arrangement in "screens" for various issue operations like create, edit and view.
More details for configuring screens in jira are available here: https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/manage-issue-screens/
Hi @李 苗苗 ,
Do you mean that the order of the fields configured in the screen scheme is inconsistent with the creation of the Issue?
有任何截图嘛?包括界面方案配置截图和创建问题的截图。
Thank you for your answer.I know that System fields on View Issue screen — System fields on the default 'View Issue' screen (e.g. Summary, Security Level, Issue Type, etc.) are fixed. This means that they will always appear in the same place on the 'View Issue' screen.
But the custom filed like department will always be displayed in the area which I don't want it to, regardless of how I reorder it.
有的。就是下图我设置了课题的输入画面的设置。但是到课题做成页面就打乱了这个设置。
View issue screen and Create issue screen may not be shared, please confirm whether the fields order in the View issue screen has been adjusted?
sorry,how can I find the view issue on the picture you shared。It seems we're using the different type of jira。
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.