In Tempo I am synchronizing my Google Calendar.
Since this morning, linked issues no longer show the good description, but now 'Activity: Google Calendar', though it still shows the correct name in the calendar view.
EDIT: just got a pop-up with the info
https://help.tempo.io/cloud/en/tempo-timesheets/logging-your-time/logging-time-in-my-work/logging-time-using-the-activity-feed.html
But Google Calendar events, not linked to Issues, doesn't keep the Event name as the description, which sucks
Hi Phil,We have just released a fix for this issue. Could you please try it out and let us know if the fix did not resolve the problem in your case?
Kind regards,AlioshaTempo Support Team
Not yet. Logged out from Atlassian, as well as the Google Calendar integration in Tempo. I'll give it some time and try back. Anyway, it is my day-to-day so I will notice if it works
Thanks
Hi, I have checked again and the issue has still not been resolved as of this morning. Any update?
Hi Phil and Obi,
Thank you for the additional information.
We have brought up your concern to our product managers. We want to make this feature great so we want to gather as much feedback as possible on how this can be a better experience.
Please vote and comment on https://ideas.tempo.io/ideas/T-I-812. Our product managers are compiling a list of things to prioritize and to work on and they will be able to communicate directly there if more information would be needed.
We really appreciate the time and effort you put into helping us improve Tempo products.
Hi Aliosha,
As of today I can say that I see the Event Title in the Tempo description, though it still adds "Activity Google Calendar" which is not that useful, but at least it's functional again. Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.