Hello,
For epics, stories and subtasks I've kept using the original workflow that is provided with Jira called "Software simplified workflow". From what I can see it does everything that is required. When I move from any status to "done" then it marks the issue as resolved.
However, I'm finding this doesn't work from the workflow I created for defects. I've created it, and added 4 status I want to trigger resolved:
- Fixed
- Can't reproduce
- Won't fix
- Duplicate
I've added them all into the category "done" but when I move a defect from any status to these it doesn't mark them as resolved.
- I tried adding the already existing "Done" status into the workflow to test out, but when I select that it doesn't move the bug to resolved either - which was odd because I thought the status were shared.
- I want to keep the transitions for each item to "all"
From what I can see, there was mention of setting the post-function but I can't see that option anywhere. I can see properties but that's it.
Could someone help me resolve this? I'm sure it's something I'm missing that is quite simple but I can't find anything from doing a side by side comparison on the status that works in the simplied workflow.