If a user has an account with an email not belonging to a verified domain and wants to change the email that belongs to a verified domain can he do it? Will there be any problems?
Thank you.
If I understand your goal, yes they can go to id.Atlassian.com to change their email.
Yes.
I need to change my domain to verified domain and set managed accounts. But I have lots of users that are first created with an external email and then, some time in the future are assigned a company account and email and then have to change their atlassian account's email to he new one, which will be verified.
Thank you very much for your hepl.
Regards
Hello @Jack Brickey
Well, I assumed the other way around wouldn't be a problem, I mean, change an account's email that is verified to another email outside the domain, but I just found out it's not possible. I need do do this because I need to change this account (email B-Verified) to a 3rd email so I can change the user's email from the current (email A-also verified) email to a new one (email B-verified) but I can't because the user already has by mistake created the account with the new email (Email . How can I solve this?
Thank you a lot.
TBH, I have never run into this so unsure. I wonder if creating a new user wouldn’t be better?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.