Hi there,
I was wondering if I can do the following within one of my projects
thank you
Lisa
Not directly. Fields are not protect-able themselves.
You can move the "edit" into the workflow though, so that they users have to go through a transition to be able to edit a field, and that transition can be protected with conditions (like "only admins can do this transition")
ah yes wonderful. Can you walk me through how I can do this Nic?
Ok, let's imagine you have:
To get the field "protected", you can
Now Bob is the only person who can fill or edit the field. You may want to consider adding more of those transitions to other status if Bob should be able to edit the field later in the process.
Hi Nic!thank you so much for your quick response. But I am so sorry....
1) can you help even get to "add new screen". in which menu do I find this?
2) also did you list 4 different options or are these all steps I have to do?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.