The very same problem as described here:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bitbucket-questions/I-stopped-receiving-bitbucket-email-notifications/qaq-p/1473605
Could anybody remove my email from the bounce list?
radoslaw.kowalewski2 [at] rb.com
Hi @Radoslaw Kowalewski ,
Your email was indeed in the bounce list, I went ahead and removed it.
Please feel free to let us know if things are ok now and if you need anything further.
Kind regards,Theodora
+1 for Support Ticket.
Hi @Theodora Boudale
Bitbucket notifications are reaching my mailbox once again! Thank you very much for your support.
That's good to hear, and you are very welcome!
@Theodora Boudale I'm sorry for tagging you directly but seems like I'm on the bounce list once again. Could you please help? Do you have any hints on how to prevent this situation in the future? Is there any other way to handle this problem on your end?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.