This problem has been bothering me for several months. I can't find the answer online. I have tried to configure it according to the official configuration, but it still doesn't work. We hope to get official assistance. Thank you very much.
my email:1016401546@qq.com
Please see the screenshot below:
Here is my nginx configuration:
server {
listen 80;
server_name confluence-lan.my.com;
location / {
proxy_pass http://192.168.30.207:8090;
proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-Host $host;
proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-Server $host;
proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-For $proxy_add_x_forwarded_for;
client_max_body_size 100m;
proxy_redirect default;
}
access_log /data/logs/confluence-lan.my.com.log access;
}
When I opened Confluence using the domain name conflulan.my.com. All right, then I'm going to edit a document.

I'll start modifying it now, insert CCC under BBB, and save it.

Here's the problem: I didn't see my updated CCC immediately after I saved it
I don't see the CCC I just wrote

When I refresh the page, the new CCC content will be displayed.

Is this a bug in Confluence?